11 Nights / 12 Days (Ex Leh)
|Style of Trip||
5,602 m / 18,380 ft
Hotel – 4; Tented Campsite – 7
Breakfast and dinner included
In 500 CC Royal Enfield Bullet. Back up vehicle and tempo traveler.
The cost for the above package is per person on twin room sharing basis.
AA. TOUR COST PER PERSON (EX LEH/DELHI)
- For Rider: USD 3250
- For Pillion: USD 2500
- Single Supplement: USD 500
Airfare for sector Delhi – Leh sector
THE ABOVE COSTS INCLUDE:-
- Stay in Leh, Manali Solang in a deluxe hotel on twin sharing basis with breakfast and dinner included
- Rest all places stay in neat clean tented campsites/guesthouses on twin sharing basis with breakfast and dinner included
- Stay in Delhi on the last night of the tripon twin sharing basis with breakfast and dinner included
- All travel permits for Nubra, Pangong, Tso moriri
- Local accompanying Ladkhi guide cum rider throughout the tours
- Services of one Getupandgo representative during the entire tour
- A tempo traveler as luggage van and back up vehicle
- One accompanying mechanic
- Bike Fuel charges and Bike hire charges (Royal Enfields 500 CC)
THE COSTS DO NOT INCLUDE:-
- 3.63% government service tax as applicable
- International Airfare to or from Delhi
- Domestic Airfare from Delhi to Leh
- Visa fees.
- Any additional arrangements for hotels or travel other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any expenses of Personal nature like drinks, laundry, etc.
- Photography fees.
- Monument entrance fees.
- Lunches during the entire tour.
A bike ride to Ladakh criss-crosses through some of the most amazing and challenging routes that exists on earth! You are literally riding on the top of the world through spectacular landscapes and high altitude passes. We will visit monasteries and experie Buddhist culture and camp near beautiful, high- altitude crystal clear lakes. Also riding on roads that are at altitudes ranging from 11,000 ft to 18,000 feet provides a panoramic view of the Himalayan region with its own unique ecosystem.